Firms include Eagle Global Advisors, Princeton Capital Management, Shelter Growth Capital Partners, Siegel Asset Management Partners, Target QR Strategies
BERNARDSVILLE, NJ, MAY 13, 2021 — FLX Distribution — the first Resource and Asset Management Platform (RAMP) bringing together asset managers, distribution professionals,
wealth managers, and advisors — today announced that seven investment firms have joined the FLX community to access its professional network and flexible distribution strategies.
“Today’s asset management firms are looking for innovative, cost-effective, highly impactful ways to put their solutions in front of financial advisors and wealth managers,” said Brian Moran,
FLX Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “To power growth, more and more asset managers are turning to FLX to access a top-tier network of distribution professionals and our menu of
integrated marketing and business services. FLX is honored to represent these industry-leading firms.”
The seven new investment management firms on the FLX platform bring the total number of asset managers on FLX to 28, representing $56 billion in combined assets under management.
The FLX platform represents a wide variety of mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, ETFs, and SMAs.
In just over a year since its founding, FLX Distribution has grown to 36 professionals, established itself as the industry’s first RAMP, and as the leading, most innovative, independent
distributor of asset management services nationwide. In addition, FLX has attracted hundreds of experienced investment management professionals to its community. The FLX platform offers
integrated services to its clients including media resources, distribution solutions, corporate strategy, and business services. In recognition of its accomplishments, FLX received the Money Management Institute/Barron’s 2020 Disruption Award for its technology that “will fundamentally alter the future delivery of advisory solutions.”
New Firms on FLX
- Founded in 1996, Eagle Global Advisors manages $1.8 billion for a diverse group of individuals, institutions, and financial intermediaries. The firm’s specialties include an International Equity ADR Strategy, Energy Infrastructure, and Renewable Energy Infrastructure. The firm is 100% employee-owned and debt-free, allowing it to make investment decisions in the best interest of its clients. The founding partners of the firm are active today in both running the business and making investment decisions. The firm’s investment professionals developed an investment process that is disciplined, consistent, and repeatable, and employs a thoughtful combination of quantitative and fundamental research.Senior Partner Steven Russo commented on the FLX partnership: “We are excited to join the FLX network. The relationship with FLX allows us to focus on our core
competency of making investment decisions while partnering with an experienced team of distribution professionals.”
- Princeton Capital Management LLC provides investment management services to foundations, endowments, and private clients through separately managed accounts and provides model portfolios to broker-dealers and other registered investment advisors as a sub-advisory service. We invest strategically, focusing on sectors of the economy with greater opportunities and limiting exposure to sectors with lesser opportunities, which differentiates Princeton Capital from many other investment managers.”We are excited to partner with FLX to expand our access to institutional markets,” said Hugh Fitzpatrick, Princeton Capital President. “FLX’s innovative offering is the ideal solution for an investment manager looking to access institutional markets without adding the risks or fixed-costs of building an internal salesforce.”
- Shelter Growth Capital Partners is a real estate credit-focused, SEC-registered investment manager dedicated to building and managing diversified portfolios of commercial and residential real estate related loans and securities. The firm was founded by Dan Sparks (CEO/CIO), Kevin Gasvoda (CFO/ COO), and Justin Mahoney (Senior Portfolio Manager) and began operating in January 2015. The three founders worked together at Goldman, Sachs & Co where Dan Sparks served as Partner and head of the Global Mortgage Department. A differentiating feature of Shelter Growth is its affiliation with its direct lending finance company, SG Capital Partners, through which Shelter Growth originates and sources loans and builds attractive return profiles for investment strategies. Shelter Growth currently manages three committed commercial real estate credit closed-end funds and an open-end fund focused on non-agency residential mortgage credit.“We anticipate that FLX’s network and innovative approach to distribution will broaden investor access to our differentiated approach to the real estate credit markets,” said Scott Barringer, Head of Marketing and Investor Relations.
- Siegel Asset Management Partners, established in 2020, is a registered investment advisory firm that employs a long-term value driven approach to investing in the energy sector as it transitions toward a decarbonized future. With a bottom-up/top-down research and ESG driven philosophy, the firm invests in a concentrated portfolio of high quality midstream energy companies/Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs), utilities, renewable energy companies, and special situations. SAM Partners’ flagship Infrastructure Income Strategy seeks to provide investors with sustainable income and growth with capital preservation.“I’m flattered and truly honored to be invited onto the FLX Distribution platform,” said Yves C. Siegel, CFA, Founder. “They are disruptors and enhancing the way the financial industry distributes products and communicates with clients.” Yves continued, “SAM Partners embraces the FLX culture and commitment to excellence and client service.”
- Target QR Strategies’ investment methodology is based on 40 years of quantitative research and proprietary models designed to generate superior returns. The
firm’s recently launched Golden Eagle Growth Fund invests in 25 of the fastest growing companies in the world identified through a proprietary 8-step screening process.“We understand the common threads of top-performing stocks and use them in seeking top-decile performance,” said Robert Zuccaro, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of
Target QR Strategies. “FLX uses its strong industry connections to tell our story to a broad base of private and institutional investors to help raise our public profile.”
About FLX Distribution
Launched in December 2019, FLX Distribution is revolutionizing the distribution experience among asset managers, wealth managers, and advisors. We provide a technology platform —
known as a Resource and Asset Management Platform (RAMP) — that delivers unmatched scale, flexibility, and access to a modular and on-demand experience. The FLX Distribution technology platform simultaneously empowers asset managers and distribution professionals to drive results and retain optionality. Powered by a combination of proprietary tech developments, and a stack of leading software providers, we have created a seamless exchange providing access to media resources, distribution solutions, corporate strategy, and business services.
# # #