FLX Networks revolutionizes engagement for asset and wealth management firms and financial advisors. FLX community members access thought leadership, investment ideas, business resources, and industry connectivity in one centralized destination, delivering productivity, savings, and growth.
The FLX Business Analyst will work directly with members of FLX’s Executive Team to help administer and build long-range operating plans to support business imperatives and work on other ad hoc special projects.
The FLX Business Analyst role will be based in FLX Distribution’s Headquarters in Bernardsville, NJ.
- Manage Asset Manager Pipeline Report including the creation of emails specific to each stage (hot, warm, cold) to drive continued dialogue
- Ad hoc Salesforce reporting. analysis, and data maintenance
- Manage distribution list for Quarterly Perspective campaigns and significant press releases (working with FLX Media/PR)
Proposals/Manager Follow Up
- Review and circulate completed Distribution Speedometer forms
- Generate Client proposals
- Attend Asset Manager recruitment calls
- Manage follow up required from Asset Managers
- Calendar and call management of individual and team meetings for CEO, President and Head of Strategic Growth & Solutions
- Assist with meeting research, prep, and follow up for external meetings.
- Collaborate with FLX colleagues and members, including Executive Management, Sales, Marketing and Infrastructure
- Staying abreast of the current economy, economic outlook, wealth management / advisor trends, asset manager industry trends, asset manager products and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail oriented, strong research and analytical skills
- Adept and managing large amounts of information
- Analytics and Reporting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Eagerness to learn with the ability to excel in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, and Word