FLX Technology Platform Developer
FLX Networks is the first Resource & Asset Management Platform (RAMP). Our vision is to revolutionize the engagement experience between asset managers, wealth management firms, and financial advisors. Combining an innovative technology platform and experienced personnel, we deliver unmatched scale, flexibility, and access through a modular and on-demand experience.
FLX is seeking a Technology Platform Developer whose interest and skills center on front end development and UX design. This role will help lead our effort to build a variety of solutions including internal and customer facing applications to drive performance, scalability, reliability, and efficiency. This role will work with our internal team as well as our external partners/vendor companies, to ensure the FLX solutions stay in step with needs of the business as well as providing recommendations for the adoption of industry best practices and efficiencies.
The role will have responsibility for custom design, coding, and the development of related reporting to include meeting with team members to gauge field feedback and address gaps, coding new applications including the creation of related workflows, user roles and permissions.
- Design, develop and implement robust and scalable solutions and data pipelines
- Perform analysis to resolving technology/production issues.
- Oversee platform integration across multiple environments and applications.
- Coordinate and work with outsourced Website and other application development teams triage technical issues and identify resolutions.
- Proactively notify stakeholders of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Create development and enhancement in existing framework.
- Technical brainstorming on best approaches to tackle changes in the system
- Contribute ideas to the evolution of the system architecture
- Contribute ideas to the refinement of the team development tools and processes
- Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests
- Ability to assimilate key issues and concepts and come up to speed quickly
- 5+ years direct experience with Web.com architecture components
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS
- Strong knowledge of APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Experience developing customer/member facing interfaces
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company a plus
- Experience automating workflow
- Strong commitment to system and process scalability as well as surrounding governance
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical area or related work experience