FLX Networks revolutionizes engagement for asset and wealth management firms and financial advisors. FLX community members access thought leadership, investment ideas, business resources, and industry connectivity in one centralized destination, delivering productivity, savings, and growth.
The FLX Sales Analyst (Internal Wholesaler), working in partnership with FLX Advisor Consulting Directors, will be responsible for sales, support, and service of FLX’s Asset Manager and ETF partners. The Sales Analyst will provide support in major markets while directly managing outreach, sales and service in assigned secondary markets utilizing a client-centric, sales driven approach.
- Generates activity and sales within assigned markets and within an assigned advisor base.
- Builds, cultivates, and maintains relationships. Follows up with advisors and analysts to establish new business.
- Develops a cadence and rapport with advisors to inform / educate them on current products and upcoming launches.
- Converse knowledgeably with financial advisors and other key personnel about investment solutions and current economic and market conditions.
- Handles daily territory management tasks to ensure business efficacy and effective prioritization of activity and resources.
- Utilize the Salesforce/CRM system to log all client activity.
- Leverage Salesforce to understand sales activity and related sales / reporting
- Develop a complete understanding of FLX’s community and platform – including FLX Intelligence and the thought leadership and product and market insights contained within
- Passion for Capital markets and Alternative Investments.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and values.
- Motivated to achieve success and grow with the firm.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; including knowing how / when to engage the appropriate people in the decision making process.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, meets deadlines and executes responsibilities with minimal errors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of workflow and CRM packages a plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in a business-related major preferred.
- 1-3 years of Financial Services / Asset Management experience.
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licensed or obtained within 3 months of hiring